How to Strengthen Your Community
Every church in every context is uniquely called to strengthen the community around it. Whether it’s people experiencing homelessness, cycles of poverty, educational inequalities, or a lack of access to healthcare, you have neighbors right down the street that are in need of physical help and gospel hope. And you can do something about it.
We know your community is facing challenges, and it can feel overwhelming to know how to meet the needs around you.
We can help you bring gospel hope – no matter your ministry context.
We must be at our best when the world is at its worst. How can we serve and strengthen our communities?
This course will help your church to:
- Focus on the needs of your community
- Serve the unserved in your community
- Understand that small is big in the Kingdom of God
- Learn helpful administration tips for your ministry
- Steward well the resources under your care
- And more
This course is available with closed captioning and resources in Spanish.