How to Respond to a Crisis
In the middle of a natural disaster, war, or pandemic, everything changes. It’s hard to hold on to hope – but your church can be a light in the darkness.
You can never predict when a crisis will strike your community.
Help your church be prepared to effectively meet needs in the aftermath of a crisis.
What is a crisis event? How should we respond? What strategic actions are required to meet the needs of those affected by natural and human-made disasters? Learn how you can respond by:
- Preparing for a crisis response
- Volunteering at the right time
- Meeting specific needs by donating needed supplies
- Providing ministry after violence-related events
- Giving monetary donations through reputable and established relief agencies
- Sharing the hope of Jesus Christ with those grieving and hurting
- And more
This course is available with closed captioning and resources in Spanish.