How to Fight Human Trafficking
The human trafficking industry is worth $150 billion, and it often happens in plain sight. It could be happening in your neighborhood. Ministry to trafficked survivors can be complex, but Send Relief can help your church join the fight.
Human trafficking exists in every region of the world.
Train your church to recognize the signs of human trafficking to become freedom fighters.
Human trafficking is the second largest criminal industry in the world, with an estimated 24.9 million victims worldwide at any given time. So what can believers do? How can we minister to and serve victims of human trafficking?
This course will:
- Define human trafficking terms and laws
- Examine the biblical basis for caring for victims of human trafficking
- Explore high-risk populations vulnerable to human trafficking
- Educate you on the importance of trauma-informed care
- Understand the signs and symptoms of human trafficking
- Respond when you suspect human trafficking
- And more
Courses are available with closed captioning and resources in Spanish.